Cumberland Garage Builders is proud to offer a storm shelter designed to provide protection for your family and loved ones during times of severe weather activity. Each storm shelter is constructed of durable fiberglass and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Storm shelters can be easily landscaped or hidden from view until needed most.
Our storm shelters are designed for quick access during times of severe weather.
With an easy lift door, our shelters are easily accessible to people of all ages.
Standard Features / Product Facts:
- TOUGH FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION: Resists rotting and will not rust
- IMPACT TESTED DOOR DESIGN–In 2001, our door design was successfully impact tested at Texas Tech University
- FULLY WEATHER SEALED DOOR–This door is sealed to keep out rain and water.
- 6 POINT LOCK SYSTEM–The door locks securely for true safety and security.
- EASY OPEN DOOR SYSTEM–Easy to open for people of all ages and can be entered quickly in the time of need.
- SCREENED IN CROSS VENTILATION–Provides a unique cross venting for plenty of air movement with very little draft.
- NON SKID STEPS–For added safety these steps are coated with anti-skid material for your protection.
- MOLDED IN SEATING–Construction formed inside the shelter provides cleanliness and comfort.
- CARPET–Grey is the standard color with an added protection underneath to help aid in preventing carpet movement or slipping.
- WHITE GEL COAT INTERIOR–Smooth, durable, easy to clean and highly reflective, an inexpensive “AA” light will illuminate the storm shelter.
- GREEN EPOXY EXTERIOR–Specially formulated for an added barrier.
- FULL LIMITED WARRANTY
- MADE IN USA!
In most cases installation will only take one day, unless the installation ground is extremely rocky beneath the surface.
Model / Feature Comparison:
Stormtek LS4 $4095.00*
With a seating capacity of up to four adults, this shelter is compact yet roomy and was built for places where space is an issue. The Storm-Tek LS4 is priced and sized perfectly for a couple or small family. Inside dimensions measure 4′ long by 5′ wide by 5′ – 3″ tall.
Stormtek LS6 $4495.00*
Our Storm-Tek LS6 is designed to comfortably seat up to six adults. With its convenient size and affordable pricing, this is an ideal shelter for the family on a budget. Inside dimensions measure 7′ long by 5′ wide by 5′ – 3″ tall.
Stormtek LS8 $5195.00*
Our Lifesaver LS8 Storm Shelter is modeled after our very popular LS12 in a more compact size making it the a perfect compromise between space and affordability. This shelter features a side opening hatch and was made to comfortably seat up to 8 adults in the event of a weather crisis. The inside dimensions are 6’6″ Long x 5’6″ Wide x 6’2″.
Stormtek LS10 $5595.00*
With comfortable seating for up to ten adults, this shelter is an excellent choice for a large family. The Storm-Tek LS10 is our most popular model and was also selected by the U.S. Military and installed at base housing areas to protect the families of our men and women serving in the armed forces. Inside dimensions measure 6′ – 6″ wide by 8′ – 6″ long by 6′ – 3″ tall.
Stormtek LS12 $5995.00*
With comfortable seating for up to 12 adults, this shelter is an excellent choice for a large family. The Storm-Tek LS12 is our most popular model and was also selected by the U.S. Military and installed at base housing areas to protect the families of our men and women serving in the armed forces. Inside dimensions measure 6′ – 6″ wide by 9′ – 6″ long by 6′ – 3″ tall.
Stormtek LS20 $8495.00*
Our largest shelter is able to comfortably accommodate up to 20 adults. This model is an excellent choice for large families, day care centers, and small businesses with up to 20 employees. Even though this model is the largest we offer, it can still be installed in one day in most cases. Inside dimensions are 6′ – 6″ wide by 14′ – 6″ long by 6′ – 3″ tall.
Call us today at (615) 890-8884 to learn more!
*Must add 9.75% sales tax to the above prices. Prices include installation if no rock work is necessary. Rock work is a minimum of $300.00 which includes 3 hours of hammer work. The rate for each hour over three hours is $100.00/Hour. Homeowner must have an area to spread excess soil. Soil haul off fee is $125.00 per load. Larger units require concrete, so your driveway / access area must be able to accommodate large, heavy trucks. Diggers hotline must be notified for safety and liability concerns. Some areas may require permits, it is the homeowners responsibility to check with their local codes department.